I am a business-psychologist, author, technologist, entrepreneur, professor and a Life & Business Strategies Coach. I specialize in personal growth, business, leadership and career coaching with private practices in Atlanta, Los-Angeles and Washington, DC. My agency has helped celebrities, athletes and other high-profile clients identify their “purpose” and through proven techniques I have guided them toward success. I am a collaborative, solution-focused Coach. Through this approach, I provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I also integrate coaching techniques and helpful assignments to offer a highly-personalized program tailored to you. With compassion and understanding, I work with you to help build on your strengths and attain the personal growth you are committed to achieving.
I received my Bachelor of Science degree from Auburn University; a Doctorate in Psychology from the Colorado School of Professional Psychology at the University of the Rockies and completed post-doctoral certification in Personal Leadership at Columbia University in NYC. I am a member of the International Association of Coaching; The Institute of Coaching at Harvard University and am a certified mediator and conflict management strategist with the Georgia Department of Dispute Resolution. My research on “Female Rivalry in the Workplace,” was recently excerpted in the Journal of Psychological Issues in Organizational Culture; and The Journal of Leadership Studies. I also offer talent acquisition and other organizational development solutions. The recruitment division of my company is known as the “Staffing Agency to the Stars™ in Hollywood circles.
Contact me! I'd love to COACH you toward your purpose!
- Post-Doc IPL - Columbia University / Columbia Business School / Post-doc Certification in Personal Leadership
- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) Colorado School of Professional Psychology (University of the Rockies) Business Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (BS): Auburn University
- Master of General Administration (MS): Central Michigan University. School of Business/AACSB Accredited program
- Small Grant Award – Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research/Society of Consulting Psychology Small Grants Awards
- Dissertation Scholarship Grant – Journal of Leadership Studies
- Female Rivalry in the Workplace and Beyond – American Psychological Association’s Humanistic Psychotherapies Conference
- Academy of Management – Reviewer – 2008 to 2012 - Part of peer review team for papers and symposia submitted to Academy of Management's annual meetings. In addition to commenting on the theoretical development of a submission and the technical correctness of the methodology, the overall value-added contribution the submission was also considered. Wrote synopsis of comments for submissions and also noted the practical value of each submission and the implications for the practice community.
- A Study to Examine the Hypothesis that Education and Socio-Economic Status has an effect on Healthcare Disparities in the United States – Central Michigan University.
- Improving “Internal” Customer Relations to Increase Employee Productivity – presented at the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology Conference
Professional Activities and Memberships
- The Awesome Foundation - Atlanta Chapter, Founder
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Society of Industrial and Organizational Pscyhologists
- International Coaches Association -
- Institute of Coaching -
- Academy of Management -
- Black MBA Association
- United Way of Atlanta - Volunter Involvement Program (VIP)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated - Regional Communications Committee
- Junior League of Atlanta - Editor, Peachtree Papers; Marketing Council
- Jack and Jill of America, Inc